Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sleeping beauty

I'm always amazed when I'm able to sneak into Elisa's room in the middle of her nap and she doesn't move a muscle. I needed to get something out of her closet and within a few minutes, I'd returned to take a few pics. I love watching her sleep. She can be the crankiest two year old when she's wide awake, but when she's asleep, you forget all that. She looks like sweetness personified. And considering her stuffiness this week, I'm glad she's been sleeping well at all. Last night was our first night back to somewhat normal since Saturday. Elisa woke up a few times before 11pm, but after that, it was a solid night of sleep. Which means, I too got my beauty sleep. Zzzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Kate said...

isn't it awesome? I love that. It's much rarer now, but I love to catch them sound asleep to the point of being photo-graphable!

(oh, and G has those same pj's.) : )