Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Afternoons in the nabe

Lately I find myself spending a lot of time outdoors whether at the park or strolling through the city. It's such a far cry from my life a year ago that I can't help but feel a sense of delight at every opportunity to run outside and play. It really feels like I'm getting a break as much as Elisa is sometimes. We've found our groove during the week with mornings at the local playground and afternoons at Sunnyside Gardens park. It's a routine that I can imagine keeping well into the fall. With friends to help pass the time, why not?
I love updating our playgroup photos from time to time and being able to really see the changes that all these kids are making. And I hope the kids too will look back on these photos one day and think this is when it all started. These are little friendships budding and in another year we'll see them talking and telling us all about it. For now, we can only imagine the running commentary.


No comments: