Saturday, March 7, 2009

Naked time

Like all babies, Elisa loves any chance to shed some clothing. Usually if there's been a poop explosion, I need time to regroup and clean up the mess so I put her in her crib for a bit with just the new diaper on. She adores this. It helps that our apartment is 80 degrees in the winter thanks to over-active radiators we can't control. So, here she is in all her naked-baby glory. I walked back in to find her up on her knees, but as you can see she clearly lost her momentum towards crawling. Oh well. In time...in time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet baby girl...she has such a wonderful smile. I love how her breathing picked up towards the end because she was getting excited. Too cute. Now the real fun begins with crawling...getting into the kitchen cabinets and exploring unchartered territories...pulling out every piece of food storage containers in the house. Good times! ; )

Ann Price said...

Aw, thanks, Stace. Yeah, she is pretty funny. She loves making me smile and with Nacho is laughing. I really can't wait to see her moving around more. Just the crib circles she does now are so entertaining. Of course, NOTHING is babyproofed in the apartment yet. Gotta get on that!

Tia Stacey said...

Loved this one. I have been lookinga back at all the videos daily! mia and I love the one where she is in her jumpy thing. It reminds me of Mia when she was that age. She will be crawling soon...woohoo!

Maggie said...

And now I am going to have to eat her up...