Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vamos vamos!

Almost a year ago, we were off to Spain to visit the family for the first time since Elisa was born. This week marks our third trip to the country with Elisa and we're so thrilled to be going back. Summertime in Spain is always relaxing and being surrounded by people who love us and who we don't get to spend nearly enough time with is wonderful. As an extra special treat, we are taking my nephew Jordan for his first visit to Europe. There is already so much I want to see and do with him that I'm trying to balance those ideas in my head along with the lazy days at the pool and relaxing around the house. But I'm sure we'll have enough time for both. Nacho will join us in early August and we're not returning til the 29th of that month. So for now, farewell and we'll write again soon!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Have a WONDERFUL time! Love you guys!!!

Maggie said...

I hope the trip is relaxing and peaceful. I know you've got a lot going on with this trip, but it will be so nice to have the time to really connect with everyone and share Elisa.

Keep us updated, I'm dying to hear how the jet lag and all the other logistics work out... I plan to (hopefully) learn from your experience.

Ann Price said...

We made it! And I dare say it was her best flight TO Spain so far. Definitely she was more aware of what she wanted and we talked about her going ´nightnight on the plane. So that helped I think. But she still didn´t sleep all that well-just didn´t scream! I´ll take it! Now we´re adjusting to the time and so far she´s been awake 11am to 11pm. Not bad for the Spaniards who dine at 10pm! Will keep you posted.