Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Killing some time

It's a good thing this month started out so new and fresh, because it suddenly came to a grinding halt over last weekend. Just as I was thinking I was ahead of myself with the Christmas shopping and home decorating, I hit a total work stoppage. As in, I don't want to do anything ever again. Just blah. No real passion for baking (what??), no incentive to clean (and I desperately need to), and no inspiration when it comes to keeping a little girl busy indoors all day (the worst!). With the dusting of snow and howling cold winds this week, I guess it's not bad timing that I have no desire to leave the house, huh? As we sat around again yesterday, I knew I needed something to keep these idle hands out of trouble. So I resorted to giving her a spray bottle to help me "clean" her desk and chairs. Who knew it could bring this much intensity and happiness? Maybe she's ready for the real thing?

No comments: