Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sick days

Oh what a week it's been. I guess we all had to get sick some time this winter, but man it's been like dominoes around here. Elisa kicked off the head cold crud on Sunday with a low-grade fever and stuffy nose/watery eyes. Then by late Tuesday, she was recovering and Carolina was coming down with it. Fast forward another few days and on Thursday I finally gave up. I spent most of today napping or sipping beverages. What a bore. Hopefully this is all out of the way by Saturday since I'd really like to spend Nacho's weekend off doing something fun. We'll see. In the meantime, we've been playing and cleaning up and getting the house ready for the new year. So at least I've been somewhat successful at this cabin fever stuff. But if I don't get to Trader Joe's in the morning for some food and reinforcements it could turn ugly. Wish me well. 

No comments: