Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More playground fun

So it's been a week since our little adventure to the Tom Otterness Playground on 42nd and 12th Avenue, but I wanted to share a few more photos. My cell pictures didn't really do it justice. Even though it was a bit cool and the sun didn't want to show its face for a while, we managed to enjoy the slides and use the energy to get the girls excited about lunch and more walking. I think it kind of worked. It was a pretty simple day and I would love to take others there if we could only figure out why you'd need to be all the way over to 12th Ave. Ugh, that was a hike!  But anyway, we checked it off our NYC bucket list. And since we have taken the jump and purchased a brand new iMac (which I quickly tried to break), here are the photos I had nowhere to store until now...

No comments: