Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One more day...

Even if this is the last glorious day of the year at Sunnyside Gardens Park, I could definitely say that we took full advantage of our time there this year. It was our second year of membership and it was truly my saving grace this summer as I trudged pregnantly along hoping to get Elisa out of the house and give myself a break to catch up with other moms. It's become second nature to go there most days when the sun is out which is why the early darkness and colder weather has me already dreading the long winter ahead. Hopefully, we'll have a few more days to enjoy it, but this one for sure was well spent. After we got Elisa from pre-school, we met our friends for a little pizza picnic. The sun was out and the temps near 70 degrees. The kids all lined up to eat (for a while), and the babies enjoyed being out in the fresh air without all those fleecy pjs on. It was heaven.

No comments: