Sunday, November 6, 2016

Move-ember

School picture day perfection
Elisa dove into playing Barbies right after school...getting bigger and yet still very much a kid
A walk through Central Park to see the fading colors of fall
They wanted it to wink. Success! 
A trip to LIC to hang out with Leonardo was a success
Nacho took me back to Udon West for a lovely lunch time meal
Carolina got me a hot chocolate (and a piggie nose) while we waited for Elisa's Spanish class to end
Pumpkin Smash 2016 was a rousing success!
SGP's Chili Bowl was my first foray into this fall classic--a great time with good friends!
Our marathon viewing group! Such a nice time on a mild day and we spotted Jessie running past! 
Fried Chicken with bacon and an egg layered between pancakes--this was 
Jose's lunch and I am still jealous 
November is really moving right along. So much so that I want to call it Mo-vember but that name has already been co-opted by the guys who don't shave all month. So I'll say MOVE-ember instead. There, that works. 

No comments: