Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who me?

Carolina is pretty awesome. So awesome in fact that just this week she decided to switch things up a bit and go to bed around 7:30 p.m. Of course this started the very day that I asked another mom friend who has a little guy a few months older than her, so when do they start going down earlier at night? Um, apparently, now. Yeah, so it's almost her 3rd month birthday and she's totally getting her babyhood going. No more of this newborn stuff. I think she's really becoming a little girlie complete with a cooing/singing/screeching whenever she's especially tickled which is usually during her diaper change and bit after her feedings. She has such a sweet voice. I suppose the schedule change will start to make more sense when we get Elisa to bed a little earlier too. But for now it's kind of throwing a wrench in my wake once feeding schedule. Last night I was up at 1:30 a.m. and then again at 6:30 a.m. Not the best hours, but then we've been pretty spoiled with her 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. schedule these past few weeks. And before I get too bent out of shape about this new routine, I just have to remember it too will change soon. It always does.

No comments: