Sunday, March 16, 2014

Movie Night Part Two

Friday night was movie night again at AoC. This time I had reinforcements coming with me in the form of Nacho and I was hoping that it might be smoother sailing overall since the kids would have gotten the total craziness out of their systems at the first one. I was almost right.  The mood was less chaotic and the turnout was also less. Without all the ushers and the red carpet and such, it was a bit more laid back and the seating wasn't so crammed. I remembered to bring our beach chairs and glow bracelets (half of which leaked and failed to light up--doh!) which made for some fun. But mostly, the night was about the kids running around, from one blanket to another, only half watching "Despicable Me 2" and getting sleepy in the comfort of their school gym. Pajamas were a must and Elisa wolfed down not one, but TWO hot dogs that night to confirm her latest growth spurt. So, yeah, it was fun, but we still cut out early around 8pm after two meltdowns. It was time, but I'm glad we made it.

No comments: