Friday, March 16, 2018

March madness

March may not be predictable but then that would be boring. We had clear blue skies one day and then frozen slush the next. I made a visit to the city passing these gorgeous bouquets in the Union Square Green Market and even revitalized my fitness plan at the YMCA after a few months off. I have had a few goals in that arena of late, but actually sticking with them is proving difficult. Perhaps the long, drawn out winter is to blame, but it really isn't easy to drag myself to the gym when it's so much easier to stay indoors hibernating and sipping tea. Taking Nacho to my new breakfast spot Ovenly didn't help either...
Love this interview between friends 
The girls used up their gift certs from Olive on the UES

Our family day trip to the Liberty Science Center in New Jersey was a success and the short trip out to the state park nearby put a perfect spin on a fun afternoon. Funny to see us standing on the other side of Manhattan for a change. A sign of things to come? Who knows. Right now, I hope so.
Carolina stumped me with this one, but I love it

No comments: