Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring Break PNW Edition

In a week we should be setting our sights on Seattle, WA for Spring Break. So far, I have single handedly mapped out our itinerary, choosing hotels and places of interest based loosely on what little Nacho and I have discussed. Happy to finally have everything reserved since it was starting to weigh on me that we'd get there and have NO idea where we were going. And in some sense, we have a lot of room to maneuver in this 8 day cross-state road trip. But mostly, I have the rough outline sketched and now it's up to us to fill in the details. With several national parks, some great cities (big and small) and a whole lot of coastline to explore, I'm pretty excited. I'm also hoping I'm not jinxing us big time with the flights since it all comes down to the numbers the day we leave. But for now, I'm going to exhale a little and get ready to pack. Oh and buy the girls rain boots since it looks like there is a chance of rain nearly every. single. day. We can do this.

No comments: