Monday, December 30, 2013

School pics


Before the new year hits and I forget all about the days leading up to this winter break, here are the school photos we just received. Of course, the shiner Elisa got from hitting the woodwork in the hall is still slightly visible, but other than that, she did an awesome job. That bright smile, those cherubic cheeks. Yes, she's my big girl, but she's still just a kid. It's so deceptive this number five. At times I know I ride her too hard, but I just expect more from her especially as the big sister.  So it was nice to get her first report card the same day school let out and read all about her as a student. She's really thriving, and it's so reassuring to hear that she feels comfortable in her new school and is right where she should be. That's all that matters.

No comments: