Friday, January 20, 2012

Snap Happy

To the careful observer, my new photo blog Snap Happy is old news. It's been going since January 9th (my birthday) and is somewhat reminiscent of my previous photo-a-day blog Everyday Snapshots which I started with my friend and fellow blogger Maggie back in 2010. Yes, way back then. It was a fun experiment in blogging with someone else and trying to document that every day was really different even when it didn't always feel that way. Fast forward two years and I was feeling excited about doing something again with the post-every-single-day mentality of a photo blog. And now that I have a smart phone, it's so much easier. Like so easy I'm embarrassed to tell you how fast I can upload that shiznit. It's even more fun with the different effects and such that I can use on the camera and I'm finding it's helping me tap into some creative juices I'd forgotten about. So here we go again...another year in the life. Of me.

No comments: