Monday, February 20, 2012

We have tooth!!

I felt the first little razor blade poking through this morning. Six and a half months! I don't remember exactly when Elisa got her first, but it was definitely springtime. Thinking late March or even April. Everything is happening so much faster it feels like lately. Last night as I was playing with her on our bed before putting her down for the night, Carolina started saying "da-da-da-da" in the quietest, sweetest voice. It was almost a whisper, yet the smile was so big and wide that I knew she was delighted with herself. She's continued it today and I think she is finally figuring out that she has a voice in this family too. A little one for now, but I'm sure that won't last long. Yes, this little girl is showing me new things every day and they all tell me that she's growing up. Right now. And I'm so very lucky to be here with her seeing it all.

No comments: