Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!

New Year's Eve snuck up on me again like it tends to do. But this time, I was already in full on planning mode and had groceries bought, laundry done and managed to get the Christmas tree and some bags of trash and unwanted stuff out of the house before party time. So bring on the friends and good times. I was ready for it. Nacho had to work again this holiday so it was going to be me and the folks hanging around if I didn't invite a few friends over. And since we've managed to do the same early NYE party countdown for the past 4 years or so, it was nice to hang again with the same close group. I'm glad I have them. So happy new year and here's to hoping there will be more of the same in 2015. I'd be very happy with that. Cheers!

No comments: