Sunday, December 7, 2014

December dreams

The holiday lights are up along the Boulevard, the chill is in the air and it's really starting to feel like December. Yay! One of my favorite months of the year because it always seems like there's so much to do and so many chances to be with friends or just staying cozy inside at home. Earlier in the week, Nacho and I took our coffee date idea out into Midtown at Fika and then strolled down Fifth Avenue checking out the window displays. It was a drizzly morning but that didn't deter us. In fact, it feels like the month has been wetter than usual so it's just part of the season that you need a hat and possibly an umbrella too. This weekend was packed with lots of photo shoots for me and a first ever event for Elisa--a girl scout sleepover! Her first sleepover EVER. And even though I was a bit nervous for her (but not dumb enough to join her on the wooden floor), it went great! She came home exhausted, but elated and full of songs and stories about her evening. Whew! Yes, December is full of hopes and excitement and I'm already counting down the days with our Playmobil advent calendar. Can't wait til we have it all opened up. I guess that makes me a kid at heart too.

No comments: