Monday, October 26, 2009

I feel like I'm fallin' for fall...

Okay, I stole the title from a Moose A. Moose song (commercial really) on Noggin. Yes, Noggin. I refuse to call it Nick, Jr. Re-branding for toddlers? Really, is this necessary? Anyway...today we got out of the house for a post-nap stroll through the colors of Central Park. It was a beautiful autumn day with just a slight chill in the air and lots of sunshine.

As we neared our favorite walk, I let Elisa out of the stroller to enjoy the leaves and all the colors up close.
She made it part of the way on her own, before having to get picked up. And let's just say, she wasn't a fan of the carrying. It took about a minute of screaming, flailing and generally trying to sit down in the middle of the path, before we got the bottle in her mouth and she calmed down.
There she is post-meltdown, with almost a smile. Ah, yes, the joys of having a diva in the family.
Bigger smiles for Papa. Elisa loves her time with Nacho. She has started laughing with him in the most exaggerated, deep-belly way. It's hysterical to watch.
There isn't a better time to visit New York than October when it's sunny. I mean, can you beat this??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! The family and the park in all its fall glory. I'm dying for a NYC trip! Hopefully soon.

Ann Price said...

Thanks, Stacey! I wish you could come for a visit too! The city is waiting...