Monday, August 31, 2009

One year, two weeks and counting...

After a year of blogging about this wonderful girl named Elisa, I somehow managed to miss a posting on her actual birthday. But considering that she had been sick for a week, we were leaving for Spain that day and I had to run into the office to tidy up some things before leaving, I guess I'll give myself a break. So, here are some photos of our trip to celebrate Elisa's birthday with the familia.
Elisa's birthday party at Tia Pauli and Tio Ignacio's house in Encinar.
Sitting with Abuela and Papa in Toledo.
Nacho and I celebrating an evening out with the family and our 6th wedding anniversary.
Elisa chugging some sidra at Casa Mingo--my favorite restaurant in Madrid--where the chorizo is divine and the roasted chickens so juicy you have to soak your bread in the plate!
Our last night out walking around the palacio and having a late night of tapas in front of the opera house. It was quite an end to the 2 weeks of fun. More photos to come!

No comments: