Thursday, October 18, 2018

Big changes

Sometimes when you are facing a big change in your life, you need a hair cut. Like BAD. Maybe that's why I was suddenly inspired to call in a favor and get my hairdresser to do a bouncy layered cut for Elisa and just the minimalist of trims for Carolina. We swung by Arrojo in Williamsburg, Brooklyn this afternoon for a little fun and pampering. The girls haven't had a good cut for a long time so this was well overdue. Add to that the stress of our upcoming move and I thought it might be a good incentive to get Elisa a makeover she could be proud of. And boy, was I right. Though she looked a little concerned through most of the cut, she loves the results. She couldn't stop touching it the rest of the night. And Carolina loved swinging her long, blow dried locks around too. These girls have a big change ahead and I think feeling like a million bucks will help. Their smiles tonight were just icing on the cake.

No comments: