Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall sneaks in

The signs of fall are starting to creep in and I couldn't be happier. Carolina and I spotted some changing leaves along Skillman Ave, which made me realize that these weeks without Nacho are in fact passing quickly even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.  I made it to IKEA during the midweek with Carolina in tow and we had a nice time wandering around the store with Irene and baby Valentina as well.  So yeah, the days are passing and we're inching ever closer to the real height of fall with leaf cookies at the Farmer's Market and long sleeve shirts to keep the chill out. Can't wait til we're able to sneak away for a hike at the P.E.E.C. weekend we've heard so much about. That's coming up in early October when Nacho should be done with training. But for now, I'll do what I can to welcome the new season. 

No comments: