Monday, January 4, 2010

Lazy weekend

We welcomed the new year and the frigid cold with a bit of a shrug. The weekend was all about wearing pajamas round the clock and just relaxing at home. Fine by me. Here are some snaps of little bit chilling on the sofa.



She's getting much more agile moving around the furniture and getting up on things (usually with the help of the step stool--why did I buy that again??). Today I even found her standing on the couch as I walked into the living room. Yeah, no. She just laughed. I guess we'll be working on those climbing skills outdoors.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

We've got that tea set also... Tea, Tea, Tea for two, would you like to pour? (in worst british accent EVER)

Ann Price said...

Um, I'm teaching my daughter to speak with that accent. I want her to be cool.

Anonymous said...

So, Karen finally has her thumb-sucking pictures! And Elisa is as always incredibly edible!! Mom